Sensory Experiences, Messy Art & Creative Play
Sensory Room and Messy Play
Palatine Road – Northenden
A relaxing environment where children are free to create and explore. The sensory play space uses child led, sensory play activities to develop children’s motor skills, communication and imaginative play, whilst at the same time enabling children to explore what is around them using all of their senses. Child led play is a great way to help your child to feel in control of themselves and their emotions.
- Stay & Play – drop in sessions in the sensory room and messy play space
- Messy Art Club – sensory and messy art for older children
- #sensorysaturdays – a drop in session in the sensory room and messy play space primarily for children with Autism
- Private Group Bookings – Exclusive use of the Sensory Room for schools, nurseries and your own social get togethers
- Parties – sensory, messy play and creative parties tailored to your specific needs
- School Workshops – sensory and messy play workshops in your school or nursery
I am open most days for stay and play sessions. During these sessions the sensory room is available to explore upstairs along with different messy play, painting and sensory activities relating to the theme.