Creative Sensory Room and Messy Play
A relaxing environment where children are free to create and explore. The sensory play space uses child led, sensory play activities to develop children’s motor skills, communication and imaginative play, whilst at the same time enabling children to explore what is around them using all of their senses. Child led play is a great way to help your child to feel in control of themselves and their emotions.
- Drop in sessions in the sensory room and messy play space to come and explore the different activities at your own pace. Please see the calendar below for current opening times
- Baby only drop in Wednesday 12.30 – 3.30 for non-walkers to come and enjoy the sensory room and maybe some painting or messy play.
- Sensory Saturdays are inclusive drop in sessions for all the family.
- Private Group Bookings – Exclusive use of the Sensory Room for schools, nurseries and your own social get togethers
- Parties – sensory, messy play and creative parties tailored to your specific needs either at the studio or have a pop up sensory installation at your own venue
- School Workshops – sensory and messy play workshops in your school or nursery
I am open most days. During these sessions the sensory room is available to explore upstairs along with different messy play, painting and sensory activities relating to the theme.